How to Apply
The Brown Pediatric Residency Training Program accepts applications through the ERAS electronic application service. We will no longer be processing independent applications by mail through our office.
The NRMP code for the Brown Pediatric Residency is 167732.
Interviews are by invitation only.
Application Deadline is November 2, 2012
Completed ERAS Application Including:
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vita
- Dean's Letter
- Board Scores (USMLE/ECFMG/COMLEX only)
- Three letters of recommendation (chairman's letter not required)
- Official Medical School Transcript
Foreign Medical Graduates Must Include:
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate
- Copies of all ECFMG/FLEX scores
- At least two letters of recommendation from Accredited Medical schools
- Rhode Island Hospital does not sponsor new H-1 visas
- We do not use a USMLE cut off score
- We request at least one year of American clinical experience for IMG applicants