Gregg Selke, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry & Human Behavior
Psychiatry & Human Behavior
Work: +1 401-444-4500
BiographyI received my undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis, and doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Neuropsychology Specialization) from the University of Florida. I completed my clinical internship at the Kennedy Krieger Institute and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and completed a two year post-doctoral fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology at the University of Florida. I am currently on staff at both Rhode Island Hospital and Bradley Hospital in affiliation with the neuropsychology program.
- Preston, A.S., Heaton, S.C., McCann, S.J., Watson, W.D., & Selke, G. (2009) The Role of Multidimensional Attentional Abilities in Academic Skills of Children with ADHD. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 42(3), 240-9. (2009)
- Newcomer, J.W., Haupt, D.W., Fucetola, R., Melson, A.K., Schweiger, J.A., Cooper, B.P., & Selke, G. (2002). Abnormalities in glucose regulation during antipsychotic treatment of schizophrenia. Archives of General Psychiatry, 59 (4), 337-45. (2002)
- Newcomer, J.W., Craft, S., Fucetola, R., Moldin, S., Selke, G., Paras, L., & Miller, R. (1999). Glucose-induced increase in memory performance in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin1, 25, 321-335. (1999)
- Newcomer, J.W., Farber, N.B., Jevtovic-Todorovic, V., Selke, G., Melson, A.K., Hershey, T., Craft, S., & Olney, J.W. (1999). Ketamine-induced NMDA receptor hypofunction as a model of memory impairment and psychosis. Neuropsychopharmacology, 20, 106-118. (1999)
- Newcomer, J.W., Selke, G., Melson, A.K., Hershey, T., Craft, S., Richards, K., & Alderson, A.L. (1999). Decreased memory performance in healthy humans induced by stress-level cortisol treatment. Archives of General Psychiatry, 56, 527-533. (1999)
- Newcomer, J.W., Selke, G., Melson, A.K., Gross, J., Vogler, G.P., & Dagogo-Jack, S. (1998). Dose dependent cortisol-induced increases in plasma leptin concentration in healthy humans. Archives of General Psychiatry, 55, 995-1000. (1998)
- Dagogo-Jack, S., Selke, G., Melson, A., & Newcomer, J. (1997). Robust leptin secretory responses to dexamethasone in obese subjects. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 82, 3230-3233. (1997)