The 6th Annual Medical Reunion Class Dinner
Saturday, May 23, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
Providence Biltmore, Grand Ballroom and L'Apogee
11 Dorrance Street, Providence, RI 02903
Enjoy good food and good friends at this annual dinner with MD alumni and their families. Children are welcome and encouraged to take part in age-appropriate activities. It’s a guaranteed good time for all at a historic Providence location. Tickets are $65 for adults and $15 for children, and are available through Medical Registration.
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetable Crudites with Assorted Dips
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Display
- Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Mixed Greens Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
Entrees served with champagne and asparagus risotto and fresh vegetables (except where noted). Choice of…
- Chicken Francaise with Roasted Shrimp and Tarragon Sauce
- Grilled 12 oz. New York Sirloin Steak with Cabernet Sauvignon Demi-Glace
- Roasted Atlantic Salmon Fillet with Fresh Herb Beurre Blanc
- Vegetable Napolean with Lentils (Vegetarian/Vegan)
- Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauce and Fries (Children under 12)
- Dessert station, coffee, and tea
All MD alumni and their families are invited to attend. Cash bar. Valet parking is available at the Providence Biltmore for $16 per car. Limited street parking is also available.