Students are generally very well prepared for the USMLE licensing exams by the medical education curriculum here at AMS. Additionally, we assist students in their preparation for these exams through content review sessions, tutoring, student panels, and individual planning meetings with the administrators in charge of preparation programming.
- Global Health Lecture Series - Daniel Driscoll, MD, FACS, "Burn Care in the Ukraine: Building a Sustainable Outreach Program"
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- Grantsmanship I: The Fundamentals of Grant Writing
- Biology of Aging Seminar
- Superfund Research Program: Webinar
- Pathobiology Thesis Defense: Jennifer R. Ribeiro