Students are generally very well prepared for the USMLE licensing exams by the medical education curriculum here at AMS. However, we also assist students in their preparation for these exams through content review sessions, tutoring, student panels, and group and individual planning meetings with the administrators in charge of preparation programming. For more information, please contact Emily Green or Dr. Paul George.
- The Annual Dr. Henrietta Leonard Visiting Professor Academic Grand Rounds
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- COBRE & Orthopaedic Research Meeting
- Creating Substance out of FOAM (Free Open Access Med-ucation): Asynchronous Learning, Social Media, and Medical Education
- Mentoring Strategies for Nonacademic Careers
- NSGP Seminar Series