Students are generally very well prepared for the USMLE licensing exams by the medical education curriculum here at AMS. Additionally, we assist students in their preparation for these exams through content review sessions, tutoring, student panels, and individual planning meetings with the administrators in charge of preparation programming.
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- RM: Scott Ritterman, MD; "Non-Invasive Measurement of Skeletal Blood Flow"
- Pathobiology Thesis Defense: Camelia Saffarini
- CLPS SPECIAL SEMINAR - Michael Saddoris, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Pathobiology Thesis Defense: Hilary Magruder
- Pathobiology & IMSD Special Seminar: Nikia A. Laurie, Ph.D.