Ongoing special wellness programs and events are scheduled periodically throughout the academic year to enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of students. Programs may include massage therapy, healthy eating programs, special lectures, physical fitness training, themed parties, game nights and community service projects.
- Grand Rounds: Eli Y Adashi MD, MS- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for the Primary Prevention of HIV in at-risk Women: The Prospect of an AIDS-Free Generation
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- The Career Journey is Not Always a Straight Line
- Perception Action Seminar Series
- Superfund Research Program: Webinar
- MMI Guest Lecture: Sang-Won Kim, Ph.D.