The NSP Peer Academic and Leadership Initiative provides 1-on-1 mentoring to underrepresented minority (URM) students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) concentrations. NSP:PAL Mentors are well-rounded Brown students who concentrate in a STEM field and have the desire and ability to help others achieve their full potential. NSP:PAL Students have a strong interest in a STEM concentration and are committed to partnering with NSP:PAL Mentors in their academic journey.
- Summer registration closed for Fall registration (online via Banner for continuing students)
- Registration for Semester I, 2014-15. (Note: No student will be permitted to register for his or her fifth semester unless an approved declaration of concentration has been filed.)
- Science Center Bio, Chem & Physics Drop-In Sessions
- Science Center Advising with Dean Adetunji
- Health Careers Peer Advisors Present: Medical Ethics- an expert panel discussion with MDs, RNs & PhDs for today's pre-health students
- Tea and BURP with WiSE!