Forms for Accepted Pre-College Students
For your student to participate in the Brown University Pre-College Programs you will be required to complete a number of forms. Both parents and students will soon receive a personalized email directing you to DocuSign, an online document management system where you can digitally fill out and sign our required forms and waivers.
Forms include sections for both students and parents to complete.
Students will be asked to complete their portion first and then submit the forms.
Parents will receive an email providing access to complete and sign the form(s) electronically once your student has completed their portion. Parents will be sent a separate email containing an access code which you will need to use to complete the forms.
You can expect to complete the following forms:
- Pre-College Student Acceptance Form
- Medical Authorization Form
- Medical and Immunization History - Requires a medical provider's signature
Additional Forms, if applicable
- Disability, Medical, and Dietary Services Request Form
- Dietary Concerns Form
- Course Specific Forms
- Others as applicable per program