For Accepted SPARK Students
Information for Accepted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the SPARK program!
Next, we encourage you to select your course and register for it. This process will reserve you a spot in that course.
Please print and carefully review the following SPARK Welcome Packet.
2015 SPARK forms are not yet published, please check back soon.
Required SPARK Forms:
- Instructions for Students and Parents
- Student Acceptance Form
- Statement of Policy Compliance Form
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical History and Immunization Form
- Medical Authorization Form
(Parents/guardians, please also send a copy of both sides of the health insurance card that covers your SPARK student.)
Forms as Applicable:
- Disability, Medical, and Dietary Services Request Form
- Travel Alone Form
SPARK Course-Specific Forms:
Please note that individual courses may require specific forms. Students will not be allowed to participate in these courses if the forms are missing.
- Conservation of Endangered Species Roger Williams Zoo- Equipment List
- Conservation of Endangered Species Roger Williams Zoo- Medical Form
- DNA Science & Biotechnology- Course Waiver Form
- Exploring the World of Marine Science- Equipment List
- Exploring the World of Marine Science- Save The Bay Waiver
- So You Want to Be a Scientist- Course Waiver Form
Residential Activities Forms
- The Residential Activities form will be emailed to students in May.
Questions concerning forms or the SPARK Welcome Packet should be directed to email@example.com.