Information for Accepted Students
Congratulations and Welcome to TheatreBridge!
You've worked hard to get here, and we’re looking forward to having you on campus this summer.
Please read A Note to Parents & Guardians
For accommodation and activity information, visit our "Enjoying Providence" page.
Our academic, financial and student life policies can be reviewed on the Policies page.
Students, before you arrive, please review the following:
Sunday June 21, 2015 - TheatreBridge check-in
Friday July 31, 2015 – the program closes with a public performance of TB work for parents, families, and friends in TF Green, the Production Workshop (PW) space. Students are required to be back at PW at 7 pm to clean up the PW space and then do a program evaluation. They are finished by 9-10pm, and may depart afterwards, or by 10:00 am Saturday morning.
- Directions to Campus
- Housing and Meals
- Information for International Students
- What to Bring
- Spending Money
- Mail Services
- Health Services
- Student and Employee Accessibility Services
- Safety and Security
- Information For Commuter Students
- Fundraising Guide For Students Admitted to Brown Pre-College Programs
Take Full Advantage of Life on Campus this Summer
To learn about the many programs, activities, and facilities available to you as a Pre-College student, visit the links below:
- Pre-College Events and Activities Calendar
- The Pre-College Speaker Series
- College Admission and College Success Series
- Summer@Brown College Fair
- Libraries and Learning Facilities
- Providence Attractions
We hope this site gives you a good idea of what Brown Pre-College Programs hold for you. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: (401) 863-7900