Intensive English Language at Brown (IEP)
2015 Program Dates
June 21 - July 10, 2015
July 12 – July 31, 2015
Join our mailing list and we'll keep you informed of the latest program information.
This acclaimed summer program for high-achieving students offers immersive English language study for non-native speakers, along with courses that explore American and global culture, history, economics, and the arts. Small class sizes, events, and workshops maximize student participation and student-instructor interaction.
High-achieving, university-bound students for whom English is not their native language. Students must have at least 2 years of previous English Language instruction reflected on their academic transcript.
TOEFL test scores are not required, but a minimum score of 80 is recommended. Students with lower scores will likely have difficulty engaging in all aspects of the program.
- Develop higher-level English language skills by focusing on listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Focus on academic writing.
- Strengthen their public speaking abilities.
- Fully immerse themselves in the English language and American culture.
- Engage in discussions which explore cultural and social similarities and differences.
- Improve their abilities to work in diverse groups.
- Gain an understanding of American higher education, specifically the college application process.
To arrange a time to speak with the IEP Program Director, Rosario Navarro, email us at email@example.com