Intensive English Language at Brown:
Intensive English Language in the Globalized World
Students may apply to one or both sessions.
June 20 – July 8, 2016
Students will register for one of the following three courses:
- Read, Think, Write: Approaching the College Essay (CRN 10577)
- TOEFL Preparation (CRN 10502)
- Pop Music in American Culture and Politics (CRN 10766)
July 11 – July 29, 2016
Students enroll in one of the following courses and an afternoon language lab:
- Putting Your Ideas Into Words (CRN 10572)
- TOEFL Preparation (CRN 10040)
- From Kodak to Instagram: Photography as a Global Language (CRN 10785)
- Power, Politics, and Society in Global Context (CRN 10983)
Students should expect 1-3 hours of homework each day.