Intensive English Language at Brown:
Intensive English Language in the Globalized World
Students may apply to one or both sessions.
June 21 – July 10, 2015
Students will register for one of the following three courses:
- Read, Think, Write: Approaching the College Essay (CRN 10577)
- International Politics and Global Justice (CRN 10767)
- English on Stage: Building Language Skills Through Performance (CRN 10571)
July 12 – July 31, 2015
Students will register for one of the following four courses:
- Putting Your Ideas Into Words (CRN 10572)
- TOEFL Preparation (CRN 10040)
- From Kodak to Instagram: Photography as a Global Language (CRN 10875)
- Pop Music in American Culture and Politics (CRN 10766)
Students should expect 1-3 hours of homework each day.