Atlanta, Georgia | Program Details
Disease Control: Biotechnology versus Microbes
Residential and Student Life
Students reside, eat and have some of their class time at Agnes Scott College.
Students are assigned to double rooms that are fitted with bed and bathroom linens. Residential and classroom spaces all come with secure Wi-Fi access. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in the dining hall at the students’ residence.
The On-Site Director and Residential Advisors also reside in the residence hall with students. Their primary goal is to create a safe atmosphere that supports student success by emphasizing community building and individual responsibility
All students are required to be in their rooms from the 11pm curfew until 7am. Students are expected to sign a residential life contract and meet with staff to review policies. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol or other drugs while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Your Program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and accommodations during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Atlanta, Georgia
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc.)
- Items of a personal nature
- Site visits not described in the program description
- Pre/post-program accommodations