Global Programs: Rome, Italy | Program Details
An Immersion in Roman Life and Culture
Residential and Student Life
Located in the quiet, idyllic Aventine Hill neighborhood in the heart of Rome, St. Stephen’s School is the academic and residential center of the program. Located next door to the Circus Maximus and short walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, St. Stephen’s campus is constructed around a central courtyard surrounded by Roman-style classrooms, a computer lab, and art studios.
Students are assigned to double rooms and share bathrooms, designated by gender. The On-Site Director and Residential Advisors (RAs) reside with the students in the residence hall. Their primary goal is to create a safe atmosphere, which supports student success by emphasizing community building and individual responsibility.
Students are expected to review and sign the Pre-College Off-Campus Programs Student Acceptance Form. Students are expected to adhere to curfew and be in rooms from 11p.m. until 7a.m. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol or other drugs while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and hotel accommodations during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Rome, Italy
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc.)
- Items of a personal nature
- Pre/post-program accommodations