Rome, Italy | Program Details
Global Programs | Location-Based Courses
An Immersion in Roman Life and Culture
Residential and Student Life
Located in the quiet, idyllic Aventine Hill neighborhood in the heart of Rome, St. Stephen’s International School is the academic and residential center of the program. Located next door to the Circus Maximus and short walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, St. Stephen’s campus is constructed around a central courtyard surrounded by Roman-style classrooms, a computer lab, and art studios.
Residential Advisors also reside in residence hall with students. Their primary goal is to create a safe atmosphere that supports student success by emphasizing community building and individual responsibility. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in the dining hall at the students’ residence. During the weekend trips, students reside in hotels with their Residential Advisors and the On-Site Director. Breakfast will be at the hotels. Lunch will be at local eateries either organized or on students’ free time. Group dinners will be at local restaurants.
All students are required to be in their rooms from the 11pm curfew until 7am. Students are expected to sign a residential life contract and meet with staff to review policies. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol or other drugs while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and hotel accommodations during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Rome, Italy
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc.)
- Items of a personal nature
- Pre/post-program accommodations