Global Programs: Segovia, Spain | Program Details
Global Business, Language and Culture
Residential and Student Life
Students reside at the Reyes Católicos Hall of Residence located on the IE Segovia campus, 10 minutes from the center of Segovia. Students are assigned to double rooms with ensuite bathroom, telephone and Wi-Fi access. The rooms are fitted with bed and bathroom linen.
All students are required to be in their rooms from the 11pm curfew until 7am. Students are expected to sign a residential life contract and meet with staff to review policies. Students may neither possess nor consume alcohol or other drugs while enrolled in this program. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from the program.
Residential Advisors also reside in residence hall with students. Their primary goal is to create a safe atmosphere which supports student success by emphasizing community building and individual responsibility.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the student residence dining hall. During the weekend trips, students reside in hotels with their Residential Advisors and the On-Site Director. Breakfast will be at the hotels. Lunch will be at local eateries either organized or on students’ free time. Group dinners will be at local restaurants.
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition fee for all courses
- Residence hall and hotel accommodations during the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Site visits as described in the program description
- Transfer from/to airport on day of arrival and departure
Your Program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Madrid, Spain
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc.)
- Items of a personal nature
- Site visits not described in the program description
- Pre/post-program accommodations