Online Courses: How to Apply
Prospective students must apply for admission. When evaluating applications, the Admissions Review Committee looks for academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, social maturity, self-motivation and a readiness for participation in an independent academic environment.
- Applications will not be reviewed by the Admission Review Committee until they are complete
- Completed applications must be received at least two weeks prior to the start date of an intended course or program. For most programs there is no application deadline, but courses and programs do fill quickly, so early application is encouraged.
- Program admission does not guarantee enrollment in a specific course
- Courses may be cancelled at any time due to unforeseen circumstance
A Complete Application Consists of 3 Items:
- A Completed Application Form submitted through the Student Portal »
Parents and Students: Please be sure to create only one Account per applicant.
Your application provides basic information about you. In addition, students should be prepared to write an essay telling us what you hope to learn in the program to which you are applying; why this is of interest to you; what contributions you hope to make; and any further information you want to convey to us.
- A Non-refundable Application Fee (payable securely by credit card within the Student Portal)
One application fee per application submitted
Before 3/1/2017: $50
3/1/2017 to 4/30/2017: $75
5/1/2017 and after: $100
- An Academic Transcript
Applicants must submit a transcript that contains grades for current academic term and at least TWO previous academic years. Transcript submissions must include an explanation of the scoring system in English. Applicants will be emailed a link to upload their transcripts upon application submission.
Notification of Admission Decision
Applicants will be notified by email to log into their Student Portal to view their admission decision once it has been made. Admission decisions are usually made within 10 business days of receipt of a complete application.
Confirming Attendance with a Program Deposit
Accepted students must confirm their attendance by submitting a $300 non-refundable program deposit. Students attending more than one program must submit a $300 non-refundable deposit for each program. Students will not be able to enroll in courses until a program deposit is received.
Student and parents are encouraged to review our Policies page to learn about important payment deadlines, refunds, code of conduct, and more.
Important Information for International Students
Learn about Immigration Guidelines, Deadlines for Submitting Documentation, How to Apply for a Visa, and more on our International Students page »