Pre-College Online: For Accepted Students
We are looking forward to your participation in Brown’s pre-college online courses this summer! If you have any questions about our program, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review these next steps for accepted online students:
1. Pay Program Deposit: Accepted students will be prompted to pay a $300 program deposit to confirm your participation in the program. After we have received your deposit, we will send instructions detailing how to enroll in the courses of your choice.
2. Enroll in Courses: The enrollment period for pre-college online courses ends 14 days prior to the start date of each course. Please make sure to submit your deposit and complete your enrollment by these dates. Remember that courses with enrollment limits fill quickly.
Notes on course cancellations and withdrawals-
Occasionally it is necessary to cancel a course due to low enrollment, in which case we will contact you prior to the course start date. Please also be aware of our refund policies should you choose to withdraw from a course.
3. Submit Tuition: Your total tuition fees will be assessed and emailed to you after you complete enrollment. Please note that you must submit your tuition payment in full in order to begin your course. Learn about scholarship funding.
4. Submit Required Forms: You will receive instructions by email explaining how to download and complete forms required of all students in pre-college online courses. Please return these promptly; failure to do so will prevent you from accessing your course. Note: Should you need accommodations or services due to a disability or medical condition, please contact email@example.com for instructions on how to submit the request form required by Brown University Student and Employee Accessibility Services (SEAS).
5. Access Your Course: Prior to the start of your course, you will receive an email explaining how to activate your Brown credentials. You will need these credentials in order to access your online course. One week in advance of your start date, you will receive a second email explaining how to access the course and complete a brief online course orientation.
As you participate in your course, remember to practice academic integrity: be aware of Brown's Pre-College Academic Policies and Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 401-863-7900 (Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm EST). We are happy to help.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
The Online Team