Brendan Whittet Youth Hockey Camp Ages 5-8
Athletic Camps on the Brown Bears Campus
Online registration for this camp closes on August 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm provided the camp has not sold out prior to this date. Registration may be available onsite during the camp check in on a first come first serve basis.
- Focus on the fundamentals of the game
- Focus is on extensive individual instruction - we want to make better hockey players
- Develop existing skills and improve ability
- Teach individual and team play
- Develop each camper's potential through a positive learning experience
- Increase each camper's enjoyment of the game
- Will provide a staff that is overflowing with energy and knowledge
YOUTH CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE
- 4 hours daily 3 hours on ice plus 1 hour off ice
- Daily power skating development
- Daily fundamental skill development
- Daily off-ice instruction including video
Includes all on ice coaching, 12 practices/skills sessions and 4 off ice sessions
Jersey provided to each player
Each camper needs full hockey gear.
-Helmet with full face shield
-Garter belt or jock plus (holds up hockey socks)
-Water bottle (with long straw to use through face shield)
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed age requirements for each camp.