Brown Women's Basketball Elite Camp I
Athletic Camps on the Brown Bears Campus
Online registration for this camp closes on June 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm provided the camp has not sold out prior to this date. Registration may be available onsite during the camp check in on a first come first serve basis.
The Brown University Women’s Basketball Elite camp is an overnight camp for serious basketball players interested in gaining exposure and competing at a high level. The Brown University Women’s basketball staff and players as well as first-rate coaches from other well respected schools in the area will provide campers with rigorous, hands on instruction aimed at taking their basketball abilities to the next level. Players will leave our camp knowing what it takes to compete at the collegiate level. Elite Camp is open to rising Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors as of September 2017. Elite Camp is capped to ensure close, individual attention by members of the coaching staff.
- Brown Women’s basketball camp shirt
- Individualized skill instruction and team competition
- Information regarding recruiting, college application, and recruiting process
Campers should bring:
- Basketball sneakers
- Athletic wear - shorts, t-shirts, socks etc.
- Anything you may require for games/practice
- Blanket, sheets, sleeping bag (optional), & fan
- Spending money for snacks and camp gear
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed age requirements for each camp.