Intensive English Language at Brown (IEP)
2015 Program Dates
June 21 - July 10, 2015
July 12 – July 31, 2015
This program is for high-achieving, university-bound students for whom English is not their native language. Students must have at least 2 years of previous English Language instruction reflected on their academic transcript.
TOEFL test scores are not required, but a minimum score of 80 is recommended. Students with lower scores will likely have difficulty engaging in all aspects of the program.
The application period for Summer 2015 opens in December.
Join our mailing list and we'll keep you informed of the latest program information.
This acclaimed summer program for high-achieving students offers immersive English language study for non-native speakers, along with courses that explore American and global culture, history, economics, and the arts. Small class sizes, events, and workshops maximize student participation and student-instructor interaction.
To arrange a time to speak with the IEP Program Director, Rosario Navarro, email us at email@example.com
- Develop higher-level English language skills by focusing on listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Focus on academic writing.
- Strengthen their public speaking abilities.
- Fully immerse themselves in the English language and American culture.
- Engage in discussions which explore cultural and social similarities and differences.
- Improve their abilities to work in diverse groups.
- Gain an understanding of American higher education, specifically the college application process.