How to apply:
Deadline: We have a rolling deadline, but funding for each semester's projects is limited and competition is strong. Even though we have a rolling deadline, most funding decisions are made within the first two weeks of each semester, if not sooner. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as they have completed the steps below:
1. Provide a letter of application
- A project description
- A description of the faculty member's role in the project
- An explanation of how the project will enhance student learning
- A timeline for implementation
- A description of the anticipated "final product" that can be used to disseminate your project. We undestand that the nature of this project may change over the course of the semester, so discuss expected changes with Dean Targan.
2. Provide a copy of your vita or resume
- a summary of the applicant's relevant background and qualifications (including participation in Science Center activities)
3. Secure a faculty sponsor endorsement
- a letter of support from a faculty mentor (Faculty Advisor Form)
Send all materials to email@example.com. Faculty sponsors send their letters separately.