Advertise a job or internship
Email description to the Center's Asst. Director for Professional Programs
Inquire about polling capabilities and research
Contact the Center's Research Administrator Jack Combs
Contact Center Director Marion Orr
Public policy students at the Taubman Center have benefitted from our strong relationships with public, private, and non-profit agencies in the Providence community. Here are a few of the organizations we partner with on internships, volunteer opportunities, research projects, and more.
- Amos House - a non-profit social services agency providing hospitality and direct services to the homeless and poor of Rhode Island.
- RI Department of Education
- RI Office of the General Treasurer
- RI Public Expenditure Council
- RI Senate Fiscal Office
- HousingWorksRI - working toward quality affordable homes for all.
- The MET School - a network of six small, public high schools located in Providence and Newport, Rhode Island. The MET’s individualized learning approach empowers students and has become a model for 80 schools around the country.
- Dorcas Place - gives low-income Rhode Islanders the educational opportunities they need to realize their full potential and climb the ladder to success - through literacy, workplace training, college preparatory programs, and employment.
- RI Community Food Bank
- GTECH Corporation
- RI Governor's Office
- RI Office of the Health Insurance Commissioner
- Providence Department of Art, Culture + Tourism - integrating arts and culture into community life while showcasing Providence as an international cultural destination.