CareerLAB works in collaboration with departments across campus to connect students with Brown’s rich array of career resources. We help students identify their skills, interests and values; explore a wide range of career options; and articulate their unique experiences to employers and graduate or professional programs.
Through CareerLAB students can:
- Connect with knowledgeable advisors to develop personal career search plans.
- Develop skills and knowledge necessary for successful job and internship searches.
- Meet alumni and find internships through the BrownConnect program.
- Access hundreds of high-quality job and internship opportunities.
- Apply for internship funding through the LINK program.
CareerLAB's accessible entrace can be found in the rear of the building as shown in the diagram below.