Communications to students -- whether sent to the student body broadly or an individual class year -- are posted and available for review as follows:
- Letters and announcements from President Paxson are available on the President's Office website.
- Messages from the Vice President for Campus Life are cataloged on the Campus Life & Student Services website.
- Campus safety notifications & alerts are published on the website of Brown Public Safety.
- Emergency notice texts blast to students, faculty and staff. Students are asked to register their cell phone number (only one number) in brown.edu/myaccount
- Notices related to emergency conditions (e.g., inclement weather, emergencies affecting the campus) are posted on emergency.brown.edu
- Academic advising publications and emails to undergraduates are available on the advising website, ASK.
- Reminders of deadlines, processes, and policies are emailed to students from individual offices. Examples include the Registrar (registration times, deadlines, etc.), Financial Aid Office (reapplication deadlines, etc.), and Residential Life (room selection and off-campus permission applications, health & safety inspections, end-of-semester closing, etc.).
- DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: MorningMail is sent daily to all students, faculty and staff with announcements of events, opportunities, and services. The most recent Morning Mail messages may be viewed at morningmail.brown.edu. Students may log in to review announcements from the past.
- Students may also subscribe to receive email announcements and reminders from specific departments (e.g., Career LAB, Student Employment, the Watson Center for International Studies, health careers advising office, news and events at Brown).