Sarah Doyle has rooms available for use by student and community groups. We regret that the rooms on the second floor of the building are not currently handicapped accessible.
The following are a few simple rules:
- If there is no one staffing and the door is locked when you get here, please call Police & Security at 3-3322 to open up. There is a campus call box by the disability ramp. If you are the last one out at night please call Police & Security to lock up.
- The schedule of room assignments is posted on the stairway banister.
- Food and beverages are permitted, as long as you clean up after yourselves
- Please try to leave the room as you found it.
- Use the sticks on the window sills to prop open windows on warm evenings. Please do not open windows when the heat or air conditioning are running, and close all windows when you leave.
- Please contact email@example.com if your event is cancelled so that we can give the use of the room to someone else.
- We have to restrict the use of the Lounge during the evenings and weekends as we have to keep the gallery locked when staff isn't in the building for security and insurance reasons.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems, concerns or suggestions.