Dates & Fees: Special Student Program
Fall 2014 & Spring 2015
Application Fee: $75
Audit Fee: $1,000
Tuition per course: $5,801
Fall and Spring semesters are each 12- to 13-week terms with an additional period of approximately two weeks for reading period and final examinations. Summer Session is a six-week term with an additional week for reading period and final examinations.
- Access the Brown University Academic Calendar for official term dates.
- Fall 2014 begins September 3, 2014
- Applications are best received by August 4, 2014 but will be accepted until the start of the semester.
Notes on Fees
- Refunds for special students follow the refund policy established for Brown degree candidates
- No financial aid is available for special students.
- AICU Language Consortium students: application fee is required; tuition is covered by your home institution.