The MML will be putting on an online gallery/show to coincide with the Boston Cyberarts festival (www.bostoncyberarts.org) and the CAVE presentations in Providence.
We are looking to begin building the GUI, shell, and back end of the project during mid-March. We will accept student work submissions in mid-April. We've selected April 30 as the "release date"/"show date" for this gallery.
We are looking for help for the following:
- graphic design of the website
- technical design of the website (may include PHP/mySQL)
- collection of student work in the form of still images
- collection of student work in the form of audio
- collection of student work in the form of films/videos/moving image
- collection of student work in the form of interactive screen-based work
- release/show event planning.
Please indicate in the comment area about your preferred role in this event.
One of the students has complained that upon starting up max/jitter, it prompts that the version is outdated or should be updated. And then it closes down. If anyone knows how to fix it or why it is doing it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.