The latest issue of Secure IT! has been released, now located on the new Information Technology site. While this brings a slightly different look to the newsletter, it continues to offer timely tips to keep you safe online.
We invite you to peruse this issue, view back issues (to 2010) and send us ideas for future ones. Enjoy!
- CISO Memo: Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam :: A nuisance that can also be malicious.
- October means National Cyber Security Awareness Month :: And lots of chances to "Don't Get Caught, Get Cautious" and enter a contest to win an iPad mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- Identity Finder Reminder :: Not running Identity Finder regularly? Find out how and why.
- Android Malware :: Being popular makes you a desirable target.
- ISG Moves to Main Campus :: Now conveniently located at the intersection of Angell & Thayer.
- Two-Step Verification :: When passwords aren't enough.
- Protecting Brown's Information :: Never taken the class? Like a refresher?