Computing and Information Systems (CIS) delivers high-quality information technology solutions and services that further Brown University's ability to achieve its mission of excellence in education, research, and public leadership.
- Provide a robust, reliable, and secure infrastructure
- Engage, educate, and assist members of the University community in a responsive and collegial manner
- Encourage and enable collaboration both across and beyond Brown through services, training, and tools
- Employ technology resources judiciously and creatively in support of Brown's vision
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and practices and facilitate appropriate innovations
- Develop forward-looking strategies to help the University meet current demands and prepare for future challenges