It's a device-driven world we live in. Flips & chips (phones and computers, that is), iPods & 'Pads, notebooks & netbooks: most every corner of our waking days includes some computing device to enhance our lives. As we become evermore dependent on them, we need to be even more aware of how to keep our devices and their stored information safe. In this section your will find several "how to" documents to help you secure your devices.
- Malware Menaces: Viruses, Spyware, Botnets & More
- Spyware Primer | Bogus Spyware Protection
- Botnet 101: Don't Get Own3d!
- Updating Your Operating System and Software
- Physical Security: Laptops, Mobile Devices & Flash Drives
- ISG's Checklist for Lost or Stolen Devices
- Backing Up Your Devices
- Securely Disposing of Your Hard Drive (Data Sanitization)
- At Home & Traveling | Travel Checklist | Traveling With Your Laptop