First, find the MAC Address
1. Go to your TV's menu and choose Network > Network Settings
2. Choose Wireless for your connection type
3. Choose to connect to the Brown-Guest network
4. At this point, some Smart TVs will show you a screen with the MAC address. If not, go back to the Menu and choose Network > Network Status.
Next, register the Smart TV Online
5. On a computer connected to the Brown network, go to http://brown.edu/go/wirelessdevices, log in, and Create a Device using this MAC address (for more information on how to add devices, see the wireless section of our general article on adding a Browserless Device)
Last, reconnect your Smart TV and test the internet
6. Turn your TV off and on again
7. Go to Network > Network Status and check that the device is connected successfully to Brown-Guest
8. Go to the web browser on your Smart TV and make sure it can connect to the internet.