Rental of PC and Apple laptops and webcams for academic and adminstrative needs. The rental period is from 1 to 30 days and devices are available on a first come, first served basis.
The following applies to the renting of equipment:
- Devices may be checked out for 1-30 days at a time.
- Devices are available on a first come-first served basis.
- Use of these devices is for Brown University academic and administrative functions.
- A valid Brown ID is required to check out equipment.
- A Brown account number must be provided at time of check out.
- Rental rates are based on a calendar day basis.
- Rental check-out is done at the Service window located in the CIT lobby. The window is open standard University business hours.
Stop by the Services window in the CIT Main lobby (115 Waterman St.) during business hours or call 3-7349 for more information.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.