The Office of Sponsored Projects is responsible for personal property administration.
- records and tracks asset records
- identifies the availability of equipment for research use
- calculates depreciation
- issues reports to management and external sponsors
Property management administration also includes the physical inventory of University and sponsor-owned assets, which includes meeting with department personnel and scanning assets located in Brown space. The property systems manager works with purchasing agents and health & safety managers within the University, and acts as a liaison to University and sponsor property auditors. The Property Manager provides guidance to departments, faculty, and staff regarding issues related to property administration and inventory.
More about property management:
- Property Management Manual
- Property FAQ's
- Definition of Equipment
- Which subcode do I use?
- Equipment Disposition
- Using your PCARD
- Managing Government Property in your Care
To request your department's property inventory, please contact Shelly Hull.
- Fabricated Equipment Account Request
(See property management manual instruction)