Providence RI 02912

401 863-2476
Fax 863-9595

Distributed April 25, 2005
Contact Mark Nickel

News
Media advisory
Bill Clinton To Sign Copies of My Life at Brown Bookstore April 29

As part of his visit to the Brown University campus, former President William J. Clinton will sign copies of his autobiography, My Life, on Friday, April 29, 2005, from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Brown Bookstore, on Thayer Street north of Angell Street.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Former President William J. Clinton will sign copies of his autobiography, My Life, on Friday, April 29, 2005, from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Brown Bookstore, on Thayer Street north of Angell Street.

Bubba

Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Copies of the book will be available for purchase. Bags, purses, backpacks and other objects will not be allowed and must be checked prior to security screening. Clinton will sign books for two hours, which should accommodate at least 500 copies. In order to serve as many people as possible, there will be a limit of one signed book per person.

The Brown Bookstore will be closed for all other business Friday morning and will reopen at 1:30 p.m.

Media may attend but must have University-issued credentials. To arrange for credentials, reporters and photographers must contact the News Service ([email protected] or 401 863-2476) and provide their name, Social Security number, date of birth, place of birth, and name of the organization they represent. The press entrance, at 164 Angell St. at the rear of the building, will open at 9 a.m.

Space for media will be reserved near the signing table. All members of the press must be in place by 9:30 a.m.

Who
Former President William J. Clinton

What
Book signing for his autobiography, My Life

Where
The Brown Bookstore, Thayer Street north of Angell Street

When
Friday, April 29, 2005, from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. (Doors open at 9:30 a.m.)

Media
Press must enter from 164 Angell Street at the rear of the building. A University-issued credential ([email protected] or 401-863-2476) is required. Press entrance opens at 9 a.m.
All media must be in place by 9:30 a.m.

Bookstore contact: Tova Beiser (401) 863-2320

######

News Service Home  |  Top of File  |  e-Subscribe  |  Brown Home Page