The Rhode Island Center for Clinical and Translational Science (RI-CCTS) serves as a central hub to support and educate clinical and translational researchers in Rhode Island. Our goal is to enhance collaboration and coordination of translational research in order to accelerate cross-disciplinary discoveries that improve health. The RI-CCTS aims to:
- Foster coordination between translational researchers at our partner institutions.
- Bring together the diverse clinical research resources to provide a home that facilitates new collaborations.
- Eliminate obstacles that may prevent researchers from pursuing clinical research initiatives.
- Educate, mentor and encourage young investigators in clinical research professional development.
- Facilitate research to gather preliminary data necessary for developing competitive research proposals.
- Sustain a clinical translational research environment by providing the necessary management and coordination of resources.
DEANS Award Translational Research Seminar
September 13, 2016
70 Ship Street, Room 107
The response of the microbiome to narrow vs broad-spectrum antibiotic therapy. Peter Belenky (Molecular, Microbiology & Immunology) and Beth Burgwyn Fuchs (Medicine)
The complete 2016 schedule is available on our events page.
RI-CCTS Pilot Project Program
Invitations to submit full applications have been distributed. The deadline for full applications is September 9, 2016.