Our new website is coming soon
RI-CCTS will be moving to a new website to make it easier for you to find what you need, access research resources and request services. Keep an eye out for our new website in early 2017. In the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Rhode Island Center for Clinical and Translational Science (RI-CCTS) serves as a central hub to support and educate clinical and translational researchers in Rhode Island. Our goal is to enhance collaboration and coordination of translational research in order to accelerate cross-disciplinary discoveries that improve health.
The RI-CCTS aims to:
- Foster coordination between translational researchers at our partner institutions.
- Bring together the diverse clinical research resources to provide a home that facilitates new collaborations.
- Eliminate obstacles that may prevent researchers from pursuing clinical research initiatives.
- Educate, mentor and encourage young investigators in clinical research professional development.
- Facilitate research to gather preliminary data necessary for developing competitive research proposals.
- Sustain a clinical translational research environment by providing the necessary management and coordination of resources.
DEANS Award Translational Research Seminar
November 8, 2016
Patrycja M. Dubielecka-Szczerba (Medicine) and Elena Oancea (Molecular Pharmacology, Physiology & Biotechnology)
New Mechanism of Chemoresistance of Leukemic Stem Cells
Wentian Yang (Orthopaedics) and John M. Sedivy (Molecular, Cellular Biology Biochemistry)
Targeting the SHP2 Signaling Pathway to Ameliorate Bone Mineral Loss
The complete 2016 schedule is available on our events page.
RI-CCTS Pilot Project Program
Invitations to submit full applications have been distributed and all applications were due September 9, 2016. Stay tuned for the announcement of the award's winners.