Faculty with positions in Biology departments at Brown are referred to as "campus-based" BioMed faculty. Please note that Biology (Research) faculty promotions go through CMFA, not TPAC.
For information on (Research) BioMed Standards & Criteria click here.
For information on BioMed Affiliate Titles click here.
For detailed descriptions of campus-based faculty tracks and ranks, please see the Dean of the Faculty's website:
Brown's Biology departments include:
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (EEB)
- Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Biochemistry (MCB)
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology (MMI)
- Molecular Pharmacology, Physiology and Biotechnology (MPPB)
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine*
*This department appoints both campus-based and clinical/hospital-based faculty.