If you are a professor applying for a training grant, we can help you assemble data for NIH tables and copy-edit your proposal. To get started, please complete the Training Grant Informational Form. Once the Training Grant Informational Form is received, Justine J. Allen, Ph.D, our Training Grant Manager, will contact you to schedule an initial meeting to discuss your training grant submission.
Need assistance with a training grant submission and you’re outside of BioMed? Please refer to our training grant fee schedule and contact Justine Allen, Ph.D. to learn more about the services we offer. Please note assistance must be requested 4 months prior to training grant deadline.
- Recent NIH Policy Issues related to NRSA Training Mechanisms
- Webinar on New Research Training Tables (March 2016)
- Learn More about Addressing Scientific Rigor and Transparency in Your NIH Grant Applications
- NRSA training grant diversity recruitment and retention
Internal Brown Resources
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Statement updated 11/2016
- BioMed RCR Fall Syllabus 2016
- Resources available to BioMed Trainees
- 2016 Brown and BioMed Research Resources updated 1/16
- CORES RI
- Institutional Letters of Support Presentation updated 9/15
- Individual Development Plan
- Professional Development Events for AY 2009 through 2016 - updated 3/16