Women physician faculty and residents will lead small mentoring groups comprised of Alpert Medical School women medical students. Informal discussions at the WIM Mentoring Night will focus on:
- career specialty paths from the perspectives of women physicians
- the importance of networking in career development
- different approaches to shaping a career vis a vis work-life balance
Other areas for discussion may include:
- women in academic medicine and leadership
- careers integrating research and clinical responsibilities
WIM Mentoring Night will be held:
Thursday, October 26, 2017
5:30 - 7:30 pm
Alpert Medical School - 222 Richmond Street
*This program is specifically designed for women medical students of Alpert Medical School.
*Students please rsvp here - please note at the registration form, we ask that you rank the different theme topics by your preference. The scale is from 1-4, with 1 being your top preference.
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com or call 401.863.7960.