Card Replacement FAQ

How much does a lost card replacement cost?
There is a $20.00 replacement for lost cards and for cards that have been deliberately damaged or damaged through negligence.


My card is fading / demagnitzed or cracked. Is there a replacement fee?
No, there is no fee for fading / demagneitzed cards. You must bring turn in your current ID for the replacement.


Can my department pay for my lost ID?

Brown University is not responsible for lost id card fees and will not reimburse card holders for such instances. It is the responsibility of the card holder to pay for their own replacement ID card.


Back to FAQ's