In an effort to encourage and facilitate communication between postdocs across the entire university, the PAP created the Postdoc Listserv in December 2009. The listserv is used to share information about academic, cultural, and social events that occur throughout the year in Providence and the surrounding areas.
- Click on Join or Leave POSTDOCBB
- Select your preferences and provide your personal info. Please note that you must include your full name; names will be crosschecked in order to only allow postdocs access to this list.
- Wait to receive an email requesting confirmation to arrive in your inbox.
- Click the confirmation link in the message. Your browser will give you feedback on your request and if all goes well, your request to join the list will be sent to the list owners for approval.
- Once approved, you will receive two emails with details on how to post messages, how to unsubscribe and the basic guidelines for the using the list.
If you have any questions please contact Brenda Slaney in the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies