Need Based – available to U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents only
- Federal Stafford loan borrowing limits up to $20,500/yr.
- Fixed rate based on the 10-year Treasury index rate plus an "add on" percentage and deferred repayment while enrolled in a degree program at least half time. (As of 7/1/15 = 5.84%) For the most up-to-date interest rates and loan details, click here
- To review terms and conditions, click here. To apply, click here.
- To determine how much you can borrow, click here.
Credit Based – available to any Graduate Student who qualifies, based on your credit history.
- Borrowing limits equal to the cost of education, less other resources.
- Private educational loans made available by private lenders. To research click here.
- Note: Eligible students are encouraged to exhaust need based Federal Loans before applying for credit based loans.