Sometimes personal problems arise and outside professional advice is needed. Not sure where to turn? The Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP), administered by e4 Health, is a benefit to help employees and their families handle personal concerns.
Who is Eligible?
- Employees working at least 50% time (975 hours)
- Members of their immediate families and household
- Benefits end on termination of employment but included under COBRA after termination
What Services Are Available?
- Four in-person confidential counseling sessions per year, beginning with the date of the first appointment
- Legal, financial, and community resources
- Budget and debt counseling
- Phone support for psychological or psychiatric emergencies 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Accessing the FSAP Program
|Phone (call anytime; mention Brown coverage)||800-828-6025|
|Online (user name: Brown/password: guest)||www.helloE4.com|
|Note: Please register with a new user name and password if you had previously created one; you may register with the same user name and password you previously created.|
View free e4health™ webinar offerings
What Supervisors Need to Know
Supervisors who wish to have their employees use the FSAP as a condition of continued employment, or who have questions about the appropriateness of the FSAP in addressing performance issues, should contact the Director of Labor and Employee Relations or designee. (See Employee Relations policy) for more information.)
Please contact University Human Resources at 401-863-3175 for more information.