Counseling and support services are administered by e4health, Brown's Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP).
- Emotional Wellbeing: Six free and confidential face-to-face or telephonic counseling sessions with a licensed counselor to address situational issues such as grief and loss, anxiety, depression, and family stress. Phone support available 24/7 for psychological or psychiatric emergencies.
- Family and Caregiving: Resources on adoption assistance, local childcare options, elder care providers and facilities, and pet boarding.
- Daily Living: Free 30-minute telephonic consultations with legal and/or financial professionals regarding child support, debt consolidation, and estate planning.
- Health and Wellness: Basic health and wellness resources to assist with guiding in areas such as nutrition, weight management, and smoking cessation.
- Talkspace - Text Message Therapy: Everyone has times when life is overwhelming. That’s where the advice, support and resources from an expert can help. In partnership with Talkspace, texting with a therapist can be easy and give you private space to work through your challenges.
Click here for a complete list of offerings or view the video below to learn more about the FSAP.
- Phone: 800-828-6025 (Call anytime and mention Brown coverage)
- Online: www.helloe4.com (Username: Brown Password: guest)
- Employees working at least 50% time (975 hours)
- Members of their immediate families and household
- Benefits end on termination of employment, but included under COBRA after termination
Information for Supervisors
Supervisors who wish to have their employees use the FSAP as a condition of continued employment, or who have questions about the appropriateness of the FSAP in addressing performance issues, should contact the Director of Labor and Employee Relations or designee. (See Employee Relations policy) for more information.)