Retirement benefits vary according to employee group, employment status, percent time, age, and date of hire. Please see your applicable plan below.
Faculty/Staff Retirement Plans
- For employees with a hire date of March 1, 2001 or later: Deferred Vesting Retirement Plan
- For faculty and exempt employees with a hire date before March 1, 2001: Legacy Retirement Plan for Faculty and Exempt Staff
- For non-exempt employees with a hire date before March 1, 2001: Legacy Retirement Plan for Non-Exempt Staff
Union Employee Retirement Plans
- Dining Services: Employee Pension Plan*
- Facilities Management: Employee Pension Plan*
- Library Union: Legacy Retirement Plan
- Public Safety employees with a hire date before July 20, 2001: Legacy Retirement Plan
- Public Safety employees with a hire date after July 20, 2001: Deferred Vesting Retirement Plan
*Participants in the Employee Pension Plan are eligible to make voluntary contributions to a 403(b) retirement account.
Note: The information presented represents a summary of the plan's eligibility requirements and benefits; in the event of a conflict between the information contained on these web pages and the applicable plan document, the plan document will apply.
Retirement Plan Carriers
Eligible employees may choose to direct voluntary and, if applicable, University contributions to one or both of the carriers listed below.