Please join us for the 26th annual Staff Development Day on June 11! This year, Brown staff members will enjoy a robust curriculum of classes, tours, faculty research, and community service opportunities to engage learners and promote discovery - all while having loads of fun!
Log in to Workday to register beginning at 8:30 a.m. on May 21
What's New for 2019?
- Registration in Workday - classes added to your learning transcript
- Flexible Scheduling - shorter sessions to fit more in
- No registration for breakfast and lunch
- Town Hall with Shontay Delalue on the 2019 Staff Climate Survey
- Discover Lab: Online Learning Drop-in Sessions - Learn about and navigate Brown's exciting library of online content through Workday Learning, including the vast library of content from LinkedIn Learning and Open Sesame.
- Mobile Virtual Reality Cart - step into the VR world!
- Brown leaders sharing insights in Leaders as Teachers series
|Opening Breakfast||7:30-8:45 a.m.||Sharpe Refectory|
|Town Hall||9-9:45 a.m.||Salomon Center, DeCiccio Family Auditorium|
|Morning Sessions||10 a.m.-12 p.m.||Various locations on and off campus|
|Discover Lab||10 a.m.-3:30 p.m||Watson CIT, Room 265|
|Virtual Reality Cart||10 a.m.-12 p.m.||College Green|
|Leslie's Farmers' Market||11:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m.||Hughes Court, between Wayland Arch and the Sharpe Refectory|
|Networking Lunch||11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.||Sharpe Refectory|
|Afternoon Sessions||1:30-3:30 p.m.||Various locations on and off campus|
|Presto Strange O Coffee Cart||1 - 4 p.m.||College Green|
Five Things You'll Love
1. Accessing your Staff Development Day schedule in Workday Learning via your mobile device
2. Singing along with Dirty Filthy Basement - Brown University's premier faculty rock band - performing live during lunch!
3. Enjoying fun activities, raffles, giveaways, and a few other surprises at the SAC-sponsored lunch
4. Discovering more than 10 new vendors at Leslie's Farmers' Market
5. Stopping by the Presto Strange O Coffee Cart on the College Green from 1 - 4 p.m. (sponsored by SAC)