Whether you are looking for temporary or permanent care, we offer tools to help you research the best child care possible – and we can even help you afford it. We’ve gathered local child care resources for your consideration as you select the right option for your family. You’ll also want to explore our child care subsidy program to see if it can help you. Should your best laid plans come undone, rest assured that our back-up care benefit will always be there for you.
- Affiliated Child Care Centers
- Back-Up Care
- Child Care Subsidy
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Travel Fund for Faculty
- Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)
- Search Child Care Options
- Summer Camps: Brown Sports Camps
Our thanks to the 25 wonderful local camps and organizations who came out on Friday, March 2 to assist faculty and staff in planning for a great summer! Take a look at the participating camps HERE. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.