A critical component of Brown’s commitment to fulfilling its diversity and inclusion goals is accountability. Among the specific accountability measures included in the Pathways to Diversity and Inclusion action plan is the public release of an annual report, after review and approval by the Brown Corporation.
Each annual report will provide a summary of the progress made to date on the action plan’s goals and inform the community of the effective practices that have contributed to progress. And each report will highlight any challenges or gaps in the implementation of the plan.
The members of Brown’s Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Board (DIOB) will provide feedback on the report each year, with a separate memo produced to articulate the recommendations made by the DIOB.
2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Memo from the Diversity and Inclusion Oversight
- President and Provost’s 2017 Response to DIOB Recommendations
2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Memo from the Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Board
- President and Provost's 2018 Response to DIOB Recommendations
2019 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2019 Memo from the Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Board
- President and Provost's 2019 Response to DIOB Recommendations