Brown University shieldBrown University

Request for Fine Arts or Property Insurance Coverage

The purpose of Fine Arts/Property Insurance Coverage is to cover University owned fine arts/property, or items that Brown is contractually obligated to provide insurance coverage for.

*Please note that there is a departmental deductible of $5,000 if items are damaged*

Please complete the form below, print a copy for your records, and email or fax any supporting documentation to 863-1566. 

Please include a value for each item. Items cannot be insured without a value.

If being taken outside of the United States, please list country item(s) will be taken to. Please provide address.

This is insurance needed while traveling to/from a location