The annual waiver extended deadline is September 24, 2021.
1. Go to www.gallagherstudent.com/Brown
2. Under “Profile”, enter your email address and click LOG IN
3. First Time Users: An email from Gallagher Student Health will be sent to your student email with a temporary password. Click on the link provided in the email and insert the temporary password. (If you did not receive a temporary password, you can choose the ‘Forgot your password?’ option on the login page).
How to waive:
1. Go to www.gallagherstudent.com/Brown.
2. Follow the login instructions.
3. Click “Waive”
4. Follow the instructions to complete the form
5. A reference number will be emailed upon submission, however final determination may take 24-48 hours.
6. The waiver credit will appear on your student account within 3-5 business days.
If you are an aided student and you do not currently have health insurance or comparable health insurance, you may be eligible for the Student Health Insurance Plan Scholarship. In order to determine your eligibility, you must complete the "Important Consideration Questions" prior to accessing the waiver form.
If your insurance is inadequate, you will receive a message immediately, stating that you are unable to proceed to the waiver form. You will need to take a snapshot of the message and forward it to the Office of Financial Aid ([email protected]) in order to determine whether or not you are eligible to receive the Student Health Insurance Scholarship.