- China Internship and Career Opportunities: Brown’s CareerLAB offers resources about internship and career opportunities in China.
- Courses: Brown University offers a variety of courses related to Greater China.
- Faculty/Research: Brown University's faculty includes individuals with a research focus on Greater China as well as others who are enaged in collaborations with scholars in the region.
- First Readings: First Readings is Brown's summer reading project for all new students. In accordance with the Year of China, the 2011 First Readings selection is Leslie T. Chang’s Factory Girls: From Village to City in a Changing China, a book about rural migration in China and the modern industrial revolution.
- Student Groups: Brown University is home to many active student groups that explore different facets of Chinese culture.
- Study Abroad: There are a number of opportunities available to Brown students interested in studying abroad in China.
- Year of China Oral History Project: The Year of China Oral History Project aims to document the evolving relationship that Brown University has had with China as an idea as well as to this community at different points in history.
Photo Credit: Lindsay Elgin