How can I grade effectively and efficiently? How can I give students feedback that helps them learn?
- Grading Tips
- Constructive Grading: How to Get Students to Read Faculty Comments on Papers and Exams and Learn from them!
- From the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
- From UC – Berkeley’s Graduate Student Instructor Teaching Resource Center
- From Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching
Relevant Sheridan Center programs
- Workshop: “Grading Strategies” (offered at the beginning of every semester)
- Lecture: “Grading and Evaluation: Measuring Your Students’ Learning” (offered at the beginning of the spring term)
Check Upcoming Events to see when these programs are next offered.
Other page that might be of interest